Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mirror headboard

We are in the process of redoing our master bedroom. We wanted a headboard that would be attached right to the wall. After looking and looking I found one I really liked.


I found it here

Loved Loved Loved it but $40 just for mirrors made me shiver. So I bookmarked it and thought maybe I would find something that would work or I would break down and buy the mirrors from IKEA.

I took little Miss S to the dollar store this morning because I needed a baby gift bag and of course I had to look around. I ran into some mirrors and started laying them out on the floor to see if they would work as a headboard. I decided that it was worth the shot.


This is what I came up with!! Not bad for $8 and all of 10 minutes to hang it.

Do you think I should add another row to the bottom?

No comments:

Post a Comment